How Our Data Analyst in Python Career Path Works
By the time you finish our program, you’ll have mastered all the skills required to become a data analyst. With our online data analysis courses, you’ll learn the Python fundamentals, dig into data analysis and data visualization using popular packages like pandas, query databases with SQL, and study statistics — among other things!
Navigating a new career path doesn’t have to be intimidating. Dataquest walks you through every step of the way . . . we don’t believe in boring, uninspiring videos. We provide hands-on and interactive teaching, so you’ll be engaged at every step. Not only will you learn in-demand skills, you’ll also have the opportunity to put them into practice.
If you have a hard time on a topic, or if you have any questions, we’re here with the support you need. Here’s a snapshot of our data analyst in Python path curriculum:
- Our data analyst in Python career path is a series of courses that include Python fundamentals to advanced topics like web scraping and SQL for data analysis — and everything in between.
- You’ll write real code and answer practice problems to maximize retention. Occasionally redo lessons to help review things you may have forgotten.
- At the end of each course, you’ll complete a guided project to apply your new skills while building your portfolio to show potential employers.
- Upon completion of each course, you’ll receive a certificate that you can share with your professional network — or use to enhance your resume.
- Once you complete this path, you’ll have the skills necessary to be a data analyst!
Who is this Data Analyst in Python Career Path For?
The data analyst in Python career path starts with the fundamentals and then builds advanced skills. You don’t need any experience to start, and all skill levels are welcome.
This career path is for individuals ready for a career change, data professionals looking to enhance their skills for the next promotion, and college students who want a massive head start in their data careers.