In this course, you’ll learn how to balance graph creation and statistics in your visualizations using tools such as Matplotlib and Seaborn. Throughout this course, you’ll learn the most common methods and techniques to visualize data using a variety of Python libraries.
Best of all, you’ll learn by doing — you’ll practice and get feedback directly in the browser. You’ll apply your skills to several guided projects involving realistic business scenarios to build your portfolio and prepare for your next interview.
- Developing fundamental knowledge of data visualization using Python libraries
- Visualizing data with line plots, scatter plots, bar plots, and more
- Optimizing your data visualization workflow to reveal insights and fuel data-driven decisions
Introduction to Data Visualization in Python [6 lessons]
- Complete a portfolio project using visualization
- Determine weather indicators of heavy traffic using visualization
- Combine and apply the data visualization project
Projects in this course
The Dataquest guarantee
Dataquest has helped thousands of people start new careers in data. If you put in the work and follow our path, you’ll master data skills and grow your career.
We believe so strongly in our paths that we offer a full satisfaction guarantee. If you complete a career path on Dataquest and aren’t satisfied with your outcome, we’ll give you a refund.