How our Introduction to Data Analysis with Excel skill path works
The Introduction to Data Analysis in Excel skill path is a series of courses that introduces you to the world of data analysis and prepares you for more advanced Data Analysis topics.
Key information about the path:
- Duration: approximately 2-3 months
- 2 – 5 hours of learning per week
- Beginner friendly — no prerequisites necessary
- 5 guided projects
- Start at any time
- Learn at your own pace
Who is Introduction to Data Analysis with Excel skill path for?
We designed the Introduction to Data Analysis in Excel skill path for the following learners:
- Aspiring data professionals with little experience who need to acquire the fundamental knowledge and practical skills in Excel to perform data analysis. This path is the first step into more advanced data analysis topics.
- Learners who use Excel in their daily jobs and want to enhance their skills to perform solid data analysis — marketers, product managers, HR officers, operations managers, etc.
There are no prerequisites for learning on this career path. You simply need some basic knowledge of English to follow the explanations.
Master skills faster with Dataquest
- Go from zero to job-ready: Learn exactly what you need to achieve your goal. Don’t waste time on unrelated lessons.
- Challenge yourself with exercises: Work with real data from day one with interactive lessons and hands-on exercises.
- Build your project portfolio: Build confidence with our in-depth projects, and show off your data skills.
- Showcase your path certification: Impress employers by completing a capstone project and certifying it with an expert review.