How Our Data Analyst in R Career Path Works
Our courses are hands-on and interactive, so you’re engaged in your learning every step of the way. No more boring videos or lectures. No more figuring it out on your own. Not only will you learn relevant, in-demand skills, but you’ll have the opportunity to validate your new skills with practice problems along the way. The Data Analyst in R career path will prepare you for your first entry-level job in the field, or it can help you take your existing job to the next level. You will learn how to use RStudio, applications and tools unique to R, tidyverse, DataFrames, tibbles, operators, expressions, and much more — as well as data visualization, graphs, plots, and charts.
If you need help during your studies, we’re here for you. With our support and community guidance, someone will always be there to steer you in the right direction if you get stuck.
- This career path consists of courses that include Intro to Data Analysis in R through advanced topics like Advanced Data Cleaning in R and Web Scraping in R
- You’ll be writing real code and answering practice problems to continuously validate and apply your new skills.
- At the end of each course, you’ll complete a guided project to enhance your resume and reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Upon completion of each course, you’ll receive a certificate that’s shareable with your professional network.
- After completing the entire path, you’ll have the skills necessary to become a data analyst in R!
- At any time, you can redo practice problems and lessons if you want to review or keep your skills sharp.
Who is this Data Analyst in Python Career Path For?
The data analyst in R career path starts with the fundamentals and then builds advanced skills. You don’t need any experience to start, and all skill levels are welcome.
This career path is for individuals ready for a career change, data professionals looking to enhance their skills for the next promotion, and college students who want a massive head start in their data careers.