In this path, developed in collaboration with Microsoft, you’ll learn how to use Microsoft Power BI to analyze, clean, explore, and visualize data. By completing the path, you’ll earn a 50% discount on the exam! With this certification in hand, you’ll let existing or future employers know that you carry Microsoft’s stamp of approval when it comes to Power BI.
Best of all, you’ll learn by doing — you’ll write code and get feedback directly in the browser. You’ll apply your skills to several guided projects involving realistic business scenarios to build your portfolio and prepare for your next interview.
- Preparing and exploring data with Power BI
- Modeling, organizing, and analyzing data with Power BI
- Creating reports and building interactive dashboards with Power BI
- Conveying insights effectively to tell a story
Part 1: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI [5 courses]
- Navigate Power BI and use its building blocks
- Import data from common sources into Power BI
- Rename objects, pivot data, and select valuable data for your analysis
- Simplify a complicated model and change data types
- Combine data and find anomalies
The Dataquest guarantee
Dataquest has helped thousands of people start new careers in data. If you put in the work and follow our path, you’ll master data skills and grow your career.
We believe so strongly in our paths that we offer a full satisfaction guarantee. If you complete a career path on Dataquest and aren’t satisfied with your outcome, we’ll give you a refund.
Master skills faster with Dataquest
Go from zero to job-ready
Build your project portfolio
Challenge yourself with exercises
Showcase your path certification
Projects in this path
Guided Project: Modeling Data in Power BI
Apply data cleaning and data model building to real-world scenarios
Guided Project: Visualization of Life Expectancy and GDP Variation Over Time
Apply what you’ve learned to a real-world database.