R Programming Courses
R is influential and popular in the data science world. Known for its computational strength and ease of use in analysis, you can’t go wrong learning R! It’s a popular programming language for statistics, which is why it works so well for data visualization, data analysis, and data science.
You might be wondering where to start, or how to build on your current skills. Dataquest has you covered. Whether you’re just testing the waters with R or looking for more advanced R training resources like web scraping and APIs, you’ll find what you’re looking for right here.
Top earners are making $90,940 -131,000 p/year
Over 200K open jobs for R programmers on top recruitment sites.
R is the #1 desired programming language for BI
Career & Skill Paths
Data Analyst in R
Learn how to manipulate and analyze data.
Data Visualization with R
Learn how to use R for data visualization.
APIs and Web Scraping with R
Learn how to acquire data from APIs and the web.
R Basics for Data Analysis
Introduce yourself to the R programming language.
Probability and Statistics with R
Learn probability and statistics for more robust data analysis.
We’re always adding new content and would love to hear from you.
Request a Topic
Benefits of Learning R Programming Language
Here are some of the surprising benefits of learning R.
- The R programming language is exemplary for machine learning operations and developing artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is a rapidly growing field, which means you become a stand-out applicant in the job market with R programming skills.
- You can integrate R programming with other popular programming languages like Java and Python. A well-rounded data professional knows both Python and R, making them stand out on the job market. Open the door to a career in data statistics and analysis. R programming is the leader in the statistics industry. Overall employment of statisticians is expected to grow 33% by 2029, making it a great field to get into now.
How Do Our R Programming Language Courses Work?
Whether you have no coding experience or you’re looking to expand your skill set, we have courses to help you hone your skills, create data visualizations, work on projects, and build your portfolio.
- You’ll choose the R programming path you’re most interested in and begin the series of courses.
- With each course, you will complete lessons where you will write real code. You’ll answer practice problems along the way, allowing you to apply your newly learned skills.
- At the end of each course, you’ll complete a guided project to add to your portfolio and to reinforce what you’ve learned.
- Upon completion of each course, you’ll receive a certificate to share with your professional network.
- After completing all of the courses in the entire path, you’ll be ready with comprehensive R programming skills.
- Engage Dataquest’s active community of learners and mentors. Ask questions, get feedback on projects and resumes, and grow together.
- At any time, you can redo practice problems and lessons if you want to review or keep your skills up to date.