Skill Path: Data Visualization with R
Data visualization is an important skill for data professionals, and R offers some great tools for creating different kinds of visuals. There are two important types of visualization to learn:
- Exploratory Data Visualization — the first step in analysis workflow for many projects, this makes it easier to understand patterns in your data.
- Explanatory Data Visualization — you can use data from your analysis to share easy-to-understand insights
Learn Data Visualization with R
Here's what you'll learn to do.
Dataquest Skill Paths teach you job-ready skills that can be immediately applied to your current or future data roles and projects.
- How to visualize changes over time using line graphs
- Using histograms to understand data distribution
- Comparing groups using bar charts and box plots
- Understanding relationships between variables using scatter plots
Data Visualization with R
Learn how to visualize changes over time using line graphs, use histograms to understand data distributions, and compare groups using bar charts and box plots. Learn to understand relationships between variables using scatter plots.