How Our For Loops and Conditional Statements in Python Course Works
Most Python courses for beginners tend to be video-based. At Dataquest, we believe the best way to get learners to the next level is through hands-on learning. In this introductory course, you’ll start coding as soon as you’re finished signing up.
Our lessons walk you through all the Python fundamentals you need to build a solid foundation before moving onto more advanced concepts. To get the most out of this course, learners should first complete our our Variables, Data Types, and Lists in Python course.
If you want a complete learning experience, you can also explore the various skill paths that include this course. For example, if you’re interested in data analysis, you can explore our Python Basics for Data Analysis path. Or, perhaps you’re looking to begin a new career — you can look into our Data Scientist in Python career path or our Data Analyst in Python path. It’s up to you!
Other key components of our teaching method include practice problems and guided projects. There’s just no better way to learn data skills than by solving real problems with real code. (And this is exactly what hiring managers are looking for!)
Additionally, with Dataquest, you’ll never learn alone. Our vibrant and supportive community of students and professionals is always ready to help. And if you ever need a hand from our powerful support tools, we’re only a click away.
Here’s a glance at our For Loops and Conditional Statements in Python course:
- This course consists of the four lessons listed below, which cover basic programming and data science fundamentals in Python.
- You’ll write real code with dozens of practice problems to validate and apply your skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll complete a guided project to reinforce your new knowledge and expand your portfolio.
- When you complete this course, you’ll receive a certificate that you can share with your professional network.
- Once you complete this course, you’ll be ready for more advanced Python courses.
- Engage with our friendly community of data professionals, get feedback on your projects, and keep building your skills.
Who Is This Course for?
Whether you’re a beginner or an intermediate user, this Python course offers you an extraordinary opportunity to get back to basics.
Here are a few examples of people who might want to take advantage of this Python course:
- Students who just finished the first course
- Data science beginners looking for fundamental data science knowledge
- People who want a career as a data analyst or data scientist
- People seeking remote work
- Anyone who works with data in telecommunication, finance, education, and healthcare
- Junior data scientists or data analysts who want to advance in their current position
- Anyone who wants to be able to capture, process, and interpret data
- Anyone who wants to discover how statistics and probabilities work with data
- Students who want to develop a competitive portfolio
- Python users who want to fill in the blanks and brush up on the basics