Scholarship – Microsoft Power BI Certification: Improving Representation in Data
Dataquest is excited to announce they are partnering with Microsoft to offer 500 scholarships to applicants from underrepresented groups who seek to start a career in the data field. The scholarship application period runs from April 25 to June 25, 2022, and is open to anyone underrepresented in the data field. Gender, ethnicity, education level, and income are all axes of diversity that will receive consideration.
Scholarship recipients will get access to free interactive Power BI courses. After completing the 12-week Dataquest training program, learners will receive a voucher to take the PL-300 Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst Exam for free and continue advancing their data careers.
- 1-year of Premium Dataquest access including all courses in the “Analyzing data with Microsoft Power BI” skill path
- Community support
- Voucher to take the Microsoft Exam PL-300 for free
How to apply
This is a need-based scholarship with the aim to provide no-cost upskilling and cross-skilling opportunities to underserved communities. Learners must take an assessment and demonstrate basic digital literacy and math skills to receive the scholarship.
Note: The application window closes on June 25th, 2022 and the scholarship winners will be announced on July 1st, 2022.
- Create a free Dataquest account (you will need to provide your username to complete the application)
- Complete the scholarship application by June 25th, 2022 6pm UTC (15 to 30 minutes)
- Receive confirmation email your application was submitted
- Scholarship awards will be sent on July 1, 2022 at 6pm UTC
For more information, check out our Scholarship FAQ page.