Guided Project: NYC Schools Perceptions
Practice your data cleaning and analysis skills and learn to use R Notebooks as you explore survey data.
1. Cleaning and Analyzing Data: Show Off Your Skills and Start Building a Portfolio
2. Introducing R Notebooks: Share Your Projects With the World!
3. New York City Schools Survey Data
4. Simplifying the Data Frames
5. Creating a Single Data Frame for Analysis
6. Look for Interesting Correlations and Examine Relationships Using Scatter Plots
7. Differences in Student, Parent, and Teacher Perceptions: Reshape the Data
8. Next Steps