Dealing With Missing Data
Learn tools and build intuition you need to decide how to handle missing values in your data set.
1. Exploring Academic Success and Demographics by Borough
2. Defining "Missing Data"
3. Contagious Missing Values
4. Dropping Rows With Missing Values for one Variable
5. Complete Cases: Dropping All Rows With Missing Data
6. Using Complete Cases: When to Avoid
7. Understanding Effects of Different Techniques for Handling Missing Data
8. Imputing to Replace Missing Data
9. Next Steps