Scatter Plots for Exploratory Analysis
This mission will teach you relational database concepts that is essential to the workflow of every data scientist.
1. Importing and Modifying Data
2. Understanding Relationships Between Variables
3. Creating Informative Scatter Plots
4. Creating Multiple Scatter Plots
5. Write a Function to Create Multiple Scatter Plots
6. Learning from Scatter Plots
Data Visualization in R
The average completion time for this course is 10-hours.
This course is free. This course includes three missions and one guided project. This is the 3rd course in the Data Analyst in R path.