Working with Binary Search Trees
This mission will teach you how to implement and query a data set using binary search trees.
1. Introduction to Binary Search Trees
2. Insert Multiple and Sorted Order
3. Searching the BST
4. Why We Need a Balanced BST
5. Maintaining a Balance (Part 1)
6. Maintaining a Balance (Part 2)
7. Maintaining a Balance (Part 3)
8. Enhancing the Node and BST Class
9. Adding the Range Query
10. Range Querying a CSV
11. Next Steps
Recursion and Trees
The average completion time for this course is 10-hours.
This course requires a premium subscription. This course includes six paid missions and one guided project. It is the 6th course in the Data Engineer path.