In this guided project, you'll synthesize all the concepts you have learned in the previous lesson and apply them to designing, creating, and populating a normalized SQL database. Designing and creating normalized database tables is an essential skill for anyone in a Data Analyst or Data Scientist role.
Upon completion of this guided project, you'll have a great showcase of a project that shows employers you know the most fundamental relational database concepts in any interview where you are asked about your knowledge of relational database concepts.
1. Getting to Know the Data
2. Importing Data into SQLite
3. Looking for Normalization Opportunities
4. Planning a Normalized Schema
5. Creating Tables Without Foreign Key Relations
6. Adding The Team and Game Tables
7. Adding the Team Appearance Table
8. Adding the Person Appearance Table
9. Removing the Original Tables
10. Next Steps