Feature Preparation, Selection and Engineering
Improve your Kaggle score by selecting the best features and creating new ones.
2. Preparing More Features
3. Determining the Most Relevant Features
4. Training a model using relevant features.
5. Submitting our Improved Model to Kaggle
6. Engineering a New Feature Using Binning
7. Engineering Features From Text Columns
8. Finding Correlated Features
9. Final Feature Selection using RFECV
10. Training A Model Using our Optimized Columns
11. Submitting our Model to Kaggle
12. Next Steps