The Dataquest blog is read by over 100,000 readers each month — this is an opportunity for you to get your work seen, and grow your platform. You don’t have to be a professional writer to join our Community Writers Program. We will work with you to revise, refine, and publish your post to share with our community.
We will pay you
US$200 for each published technical blog post and
US$100 for each published non-technical blog post.
How it works
- Choose a topic from our list of suggestions, or come up with your own.
- Start writing.
- Receive feedback.
- Get published and get paid!
- Good written English.
- The ability to explain things clearly.
- Some previous experience in writing tutorials or technical overviews.
- Some background on the subject you’re willing to write about.
How to start
If you’d like to join the program, you’ll need to provide your name, email address, and a writing sample. If you have trouble accessing the form, contact [email protected]. Otherwise, we just ask that you be patient – we have a lot of students who want to write, and there’s a big line, so you may not hear back from us right away.