Write for Dataquest
The Dataquest blog is read by over 100,000 readers each month — this is an opportunity for you to get your work seen, and grow your platform.
You don’t have to be a professional writer to join our Community Writers Program. We will work with you to revise, refine, and publish your post to share with our community.
We will pay you
US$200 for each published technical blog post and
US$100 for each published non-technical blog post.
How it works
- Choose a topic from our list of suggestions, or come up with your own.
- Start writing.
- Receive feedback.
- Get published and get paid!
- Good written English.
- The ability to explain things clearly.
- Some previous experience in writing tutorials or technical overviews.
- Some background on the subject you’re willing to write about.
How to start
If you’d like to join the program, simply fill out this survey. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, and a writing sample.
If you have trouble accessing the form, contact [email protected]. Otherwise, we just ask that you be patient – we have a lot of students who want to write, and there’s a big line, so you may not hear back from us right away.